Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My first blog.

Wow, I'm not sure what to write, when to write, or who I am even writing to. Perhaps I am only writing to myself? I guess I will figure this out as I go along. Sometimes I write for my own therapy, sometimes I write to rant, sometimes I write just to chit chat... so I suppose you'll see a little of everything.



I am a married stay-at-home mom with two kids still at home. My daughter is special needs, age 16 (but functions at age 3) and my son is 10. I'm sure you will hear a lot about them. I have been married to Jim nearly 20 years. I also have two adult children that are married and on their own; and two adult step children that are married and on their own. 




I have five (step) grandkids, born in 2005, 2007, 2010, 2010, 2010. *sorry, I don't have a current photo of my older grandbabies.


Well, since this is my first test run, I guess that is all I have to say for now. Thanks for stopping by and reading this. ~Sherri 

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to start at the begining!! I look forward to more! ;-)

    ReplyDelete